All-New 4th Generation Percussive Therapy Deep Tissue Muscle Treatment Massage Gun
Powerful, quiet, and commercial-grade. The professional percussive therapy device in a league of its own.
Top-of-the-line, commercial-grade deep muscle treatment meets personalized, guided app experiences that help to reduce muscle soreness, improve mobility, and increase relaxation. With a rotating arm and continuous battery life the Theragun PRO is the advanced, professional-grade recovery tool of choice for professionals and everyday people worldwide. Developed by Dr. Jason Wersland, every aspect of the Theragun PRO has been thoughtfully designed for maximum ergonomic comfort and unparalleled professional-grade durability and treatment.
Prepare. Perform. Recover.
Depth, speed, and force are key to any deep muscle treatment, but Theragun impacts muscle with a targeted, scientifically calibrated dose for greater therapeutic benefits for the body. All it takes is a quick 30 second sweep over muscle groups to increase circulation, release tension and soreness, and enhance performance.
Powerful deep muscle treatment
When our founder Dr. Jason Wersland searched for a natural solution for his pain, the devices he tried didn’t get to the root of his discomfort. 13 versions later, the PRO delivers our 60% deeper amplitude and speed with up to 60 lbs. force without stalling – a powerful, potent dose you won’t find with low-amplitude, high-speed devices.
A truly personalized wellness routine
Bluetooth enabled and seamlessly integrated with our new newly updated, fully-personalized app experience, PRO is connected to your life in a more meaningful way than ever. As our Therabody app continues to interact with and learn from your behaviours and preferences, it will suggest customized treatments to support the things you enjoy doing most.
Rotating Arm and Ergonomic Multi-Grip
The PRO offers 4 unique arm positions designed to create ideal angles to reach any area of the body. Our patented Theragun Triangle ergonomic handle design allows you to hold the device in a number of ways while actively reducing strain on your hands, wrists, and arms.
6 Easy-to-Clean Foam Attachments
Hard plastic attachments can harm the body, so we designed ours with comfortable, non-porous closed-cell foam, which can be easily cleaned for a hygienic and relaxing experience. Each has a unique shape and impact level to ensure the right treatment in the right area—the result of years of feedback from our founder Dr. Jason’s actual patients.
- Supersoft Attachment – Impact Level: 1/10 – Theragun’s version of vibration therapy and mostly used for sensitive areas, including bones.
- Dampener Attachment – Impact Level: 3/10 – Used mostly for tender or bony areas. Perfect for overall use.
- Standard Ball Attachment – Impact Level: 5/10 – Perfect for overall use on large and small muscle groups.
- Thumb Attachment – Impact Level: 7/10 – Used mostly for trigger points and the lower back.
- Wedge Attachment – Impact Level: 5/10 – Perfect for shoulder blades and IT bands and commonly used for “scraping” and “flushing,” which help to decrease the amount of lactic acid in muscles.
- Cone Attachment – Impact Level: 10/10 – Used mostly for pinpoint muscle treatment, including the hands and feet.
Share this on social media